In this article, we are going to tell you about a unique piercing. Neck Piercing is quite uncommon and hardly seen around. Let us tell you about the amazing surface piercing, i.e., Vampire Bites Piercing. Vampire Bite Piercing is sometimes called side neck piercing.
Table of Contents
What Are Vampire Bites Piercing?
Vampire Bites Piercing is the two perforations on either side of the neck. Vampire bite piercing is also called vampire piercing, side neck piercing, and vampire kiss piercing. It looks like the famous vampire bite (as in fictional stories and movies), and this is the reason behind its name.
It is a type of surface piercing and has its pros and cons, which we have mentioned below.
Pros and Cons of Vampire Bites Piercing
Like any other piercing, Vampire Kiss Piercing has its pros and cons.
- Vampire bites piercing is an amazing and unique type of piercing. Vampire Bites Dermal looks beautiful and gives you a bold look.
- People will not be able to take their eyes off
- The procedure is not painful
- There is always a chance of infection if you do not follow the aftercare instructions properly
- There is a risk of migration and rejection
The selection of a professional piercer is the most important thing in the whole process. Make sure that the piercer is experienced and has a good reputation. Also, the equipment must be sterilized.
The vampire bites piercing procedure starts with the marking on the neck, where the piercer intends to make the perforation. You can have an idea of how the jewelry will look after the procedure. You will also have an idea of the distance between both perforations.
The piercer will use a hollow surgical needle for the perforation. After the perforation, he will finalize the procedure with the initial jewelry.
After the procedure, the professional piercer will give you aftercare instructions.
Vampire Piercing Procedure (Video)
Doing It Herself (Video)
Pain Level Of Vampire Bites Neck Piercing
Pain level depends upon many factors, including individual health conditions. The professional piercer also contributes towards the pain level during the procedure.
After the procedure, you must start following the aftercare instructions to avoid any chance of infection.
Healing Time & Aftercare
Healing time mainly depends upon how well you follow the aftercare instructions.
- Always touch your piercing after washing your hands with a good antibacterial handwash
- Try to keep the piercing dry
- Clean the piercing with saline solution
- Adjust your sleeping position to avoid irritation to the piercing
- Be careful while changing clothes to avoid irritating the Vampire Piercing
- Always follow the proper guidelines and aftercare instructions
- Do not change or rotate the jewelry
- Avoid alcohol because it works as a blood thinner
- Do not swim in public pools
Learn About Piercing Aftercare Guide
Cost Of Vampire Bites Piercing
In the United States, it may cost around 30$ to 50$. While in the UK the cost is around £20 to £25 whereas in Europe the cost is approximately €30 to €35. Also, note that the price is just for an idea. Charges depend on a lot of other factors.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are vampire bites piercing?
It is a type of surface piercing which has two perforations on either side of the neck.
How much does vampire bite piercing cost?
In the United States, it may cost around 30$ to 50$. While in the UK the cost is around £20 to £25 whereas in Europe the cost is approximately €30 to €35.
How much does vampire piercing hurt?
If we make a pain scale meter with level 1 (least painful) to a level 10 (most painful), we shall give Vampire Bite Piercing a 4.